Doxygen for 3.6
empty doxyerr.log as much as possible
Anything interesting to fix in doxygen.log? There is a warning "warning: Tag 'COLS_IN_ALPHA_INDEX' at line 114 of file 'Doxyfile' has become obsolete." However, this concerns dune-common/doc/doxygen/Doxystyle, not dumux.
does doc/doxygen/modules.txt match the folder structure?
Check if all files include a
\file. For this I compare the results of
grep -nriIl ""and
grep -nriIl '\\file'.
Check for missing ingroups
\file. I did the following, which should mostly allow to spot mistakes here:
grep -nriI '\\file' > ~/Desktop/tmp.txt in tmp.txt search ":20: * \file" replace by nothing in tmp.txt serach * and put those lines to a separate file non_regularly_line20.txt ==================== grep -nriI '\\ingroup' > ~/Desktop/tmp2.txt grep -nriI ':21: \* \\ingroup' ~/Desktop/tmp2.txt > ~/Desktop/ingroup_in_line_21.txt Scroll through differences between tmp.txt and ingroup_in_line_21.txt in kdiff and see if their is anything strange.
Check for wrong ingroup
check correct display of the equations (@leonidas reports latex formulas not rendering in his firefox browser, but this is no problem on the computers of @melaniel )
correct linking of the sites (see sanitizelinks.sh for previous fixes)
does work on the dumux website as well?
under Namespaces - Namespace List spot some undocumented classes (I there do not care about impl, struct, trait.) (!3277 (merged))
does the documentation make sense? spot mistakenly made copy& paste? (!3278 (merged))
For possible reference of a future doxygen dude:
a) Prepare a recent doxygen and make dumux use it:
- download the doxygen git repository from https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen.git
- checkout the branch you want, e.g. Release_1_9_4
- apply changes in src/doxygen.cpp (see comment)
- the first time do: mkdir build, cd build, cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" ..
- always do in the doxygen build directory: make, sudo make install
- the first time do: export PATH=/usr/local/bin/doxygen:$PATH
- delete the dumux build folder and rerun dunecontrol for dumux ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=./dumux/cmake.opts --only=dumux all
b) After any changes in dumux:
- The documentation is built by running make doc in the dumux build folder.