Doxygen for 3.3
- empty doxyerr.log
- check correct display of the equations
- correct linking of the sites (see sanitizelinks.sh for previous fixes)
- does work on the dumux website as well?
- does the documentation make sense? spot mistakenly made copy& paste?
- does doc/doxygen/modules.txt match the folder structure?, check for missing/wrong ingroup
- fix copydocs used with forward declarations
For possible reference of a future doxygen dude: The documentation is built by running make doc in the dumux build folder. One way to switch doxygen versions is to:
- download the doxygen git repository from https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen.git
- checkout the branch you want, e.g. Release_1_8_17
- the first time do: mkdir build, cd build, cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" ..
- always do in the doxygen build directory: make, sudo make install
- the first time do: export PATH=/usr/local/bin/doxygen:$PATH
- delete the dumux build folder and rerun dunecontrol for dumux ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=./dumux/cmake.opts --only=dumux all