[ci] Add gitlab-ci.yml to enable ci
- Precompile docker container without dumux or dumux-lecture (the modules you want to test)
- Globally define link to dunecontrol
- Start first stage (build) with script to build dumux/dumux-lecture. Copy/Link/Move files to
/builds/*as artifacts can apparently only be copied from within local "gitlab-dir"
- Start second stage (test) with dependency on (build). Dependency enforces the unpacking of previously defined artifacts. (this is not working yet)
- nicer call of scripts
- update to only test dumux-lecture in lecture maybe dumux + lecture for dumux
- enable artifacts (nicer way of caching) pass between stages
- check timing (docker container seems fine, cache pre-build status?)
- check disk-space on behandla and cpus for pipelines
- unify buildbot and CI docker images?
- use other docker image than phusion?