[WIP][md] Implement box staggered coupling
- Add test for segment-segment intersection algorithm
- Make segment-segment intersection algorithm more efficient
- Put segment-segment in different MR
- Extract Box-Forchheimer to separate MR
- New BJ test (existing test uses indefinite perm. matrix)
- Change convergence script to specify convergence rate
It currently only works for
- Maxwell Stefan Diffusion law not yet implemented when using Box
- Renaming: Use ff/pm instead of stokes/darcy
- New IC assume specific parameter group "Darcy", generalise this
- Add missing tests
Currently, we retrieve the entire context via
couplingContextVector(), but the old interface is still there. I would shrink this to only one interface and probably rename it. Currently, there is one context object per coupling segment, so maybe we can find a better name.
- At the moment the coupling segment geometry is stored in both the darcy and the stokes coupling info objects in the mapper. I don't think this is the most memory consuming part of the code, but there is room for memory efficiency improvements.
Fixes #788 (closed).