Doxygen for 3.5
empty doxyerr.log as much as possible
Anything interesting to fix in doxygen.log? There is a warning "warning: Tag 'COLS_IN_ALPHA_INDEX' at line 114 of file 'Doxyfile' has become obsolete." However, this concerns dune-common/doc/doxygen/Doxystyle, not dumux.
does doc/doxygen/modules.txt match the folder structure?
Check for missing ingroup
Check for wrong ingroup
check correct display of the equations
correct linking of the sites (see sanitizelinks.sh for previous fixes)
does work on the dumux website as well?
under Namespaces - Namespace List spot some undocumented classes
does the documentation make sense? spot mistakenly made copy& paste?
For possible reference of a future doxygen dude: The documentation is built by running make doc in the dumux build folder. One way to switch doxygen versions is to:
- download the doxygen git repository from https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen.git
- checkout the branch you want, e.g. Release_1_8_17
- the first time do: mkdir build, cd build, cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" ..
- always do in the doxygen build directory: make, sudo make install
- the first time do: export PATH=/usr/local/bin/doxygen:$PATH
- delete the dumux build folder and rerun dunecontrol for dumux ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=./dumux/cmake.opts --only=dumux all
After Changes in scr/doxygen.cpp delete the build folder an recreate it.