This merge request adds a multidomain module to Dumux. It is a fairly generic module that provides a generic assembler for multi-domain problems (more than two domains possible). The domains can have different dimension. The coupling manager concept allows to specify coupling dof dependencies and defines how to evaluate coupling residuals / residual derivatives.
The goal is to be able to use this module for
- equal-dimension multi-domain problems (e.g. Darcy-Stokes coupling)
- mixed-dimension multi-domain problems (e.g. embedded mixed-dimension methods, embedded fracture models)
- multi-physics problems (e.g. dual-continuum models, geomechanics-flow)
New features / models on this branch
- Staggered grid (is using multidomain now, multi-physics: facet and cell-center domain)
- Embedded coupling (mixeddimension non-conforming) (embedded tubes and fractures)
- Facet coupling (mixeddimension conforming) (fractures and 3d-2d-1d)
- Geomechanics (Biot/el1p, multi-physics)
- Boundary coupling (equaldimension, darcy-stokes-> !997 (merged), darcy-darcy-> !1019 (merged))
- ( not on this branch but bare in mind: boundary coupling, mixeddimension porenetwork-darcy/stokes)
Squash and reorder commits into sensible compiling patches
Fix CMakeLists.txt (done in b3098aa6, there is no a script for that on master)
Add reference solutions for multidomain tests
depends on !737 (merged) and !738 (merged) to be merged.
check function overloads for different element types, probably need domainId as element types can be the same
add coupling manager for darcy-darcy domain decomposition (show case / test and simpler than darcy-stokes) (see !1019 (merged))
add darcy-stokes module (see !997 (merged))
Unify newtoncontroller with staggered newtoncontroller (depends on !762 (merged))
Make facet grid creator a grid manager with grid data management
Find better name for EmbedmentData in facet coupling grid manader
Will be a separate merge request
Fixes #447 (closed).